Searching for truth in the midst of lies

I am not lost. I just don't know where here is.

Name:
Location: Singapore, Singapore

Interestingly Mundane

Trying to find my way around a fallen world, I am a child of God, neither fully understanding who God is nor what He says, but knowing and trusting that He is God no matter what I feel. A pilgrim on a life journey bashing my way through, A Singaporean who is passionate about things, a desire to live a life worth living.

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Leaving

I have left CJC officially.

I am now a student teacher. Essentially, I am a student who is paid to study. I have no idea what to expect as I get conflicting advice. I shall simply go there with an open mind and experience life.

Right now I am struggling over some doubts. Some issues that have cropped up in my life. I don't know what to do. I want things to work out, yet somehow I am not sure how they work out. I wish things were easier, but they are not.

There are struggles that people do not see and merely think that I have no issues. There are struggles in my life that others somehow just fail to see, fail to remedy. I do not know what to do.

God is not silent. I am merely not listening to Him.

1 Comments:

Blogger Soviet said...

You will do ok. Sometimes we just need to be kind to ourselves.

Anyway, i think it should be a nice thought that ur back to being a student rite?

1:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home