Searching for truth in the midst of lies

I am not lost. I just don't know where here is.

Name:
Location: Singapore, Singapore

Interestingly Mundane

Trying to find my way around a fallen world, I am a child of God, neither fully understanding who God is nor what He says, but knowing and trusting that He is God no matter what I feel. A pilgrim on a life journey bashing my way through, A Singaporean who is passionate about things, a desire to live a life worth living.

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I cannot explain

For some inexplicable reason, i am in a foul mood.

I think a part of me feels a bit sad that the day is over. The day is here. I have taught for six months. And i will be leaving CJ in awhile which saddens me. The friends i have made, the relief teachers are leaving and for that i will miss them. Each one of them in their own special way has made going to work a delight. Every one of them has ended their stint as relief teachers. For everyone of them, i thank God that He placed them in my life, because they each blessed me in too many ways.

I will miss my table kaki (but i shall tell more when i leave properly)

I will miss teaching my classes.
In a sense, this was my last days with them. I do not know if i will continue teaching them until the day i leave; i hope i will. I will miss 33's cheek, 21's engagement, 2's pleasure. To be their teacher, to have an opportunity to make a change in someone's life. I do not know if i have been a teacher that God has called me to be, but i pray that i have succeeded in some ways where God wanted me to do.

I am going through a transition season. I wish i had a friend to walk with me through this.

1 Comments:

Blogger tsl said...

Let jesus walk with u.

1:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home