Searching for truth in the midst of lies

I am not lost. I just don't know where here is.

Name:
Location: Singapore, Singapore

Interestingly Mundane

Trying to find my way around a fallen world, I am a child of God, neither fully understanding who God is nor what He says, but knowing and trusting that He is God no matter what I feel. A pilgrim on a life journey bashing my way through, A Singaporean who is passionate about things, a desire to live a life worth living.

Monday, April 21, 2008

Will you?

God challenged me.

Will I follow him fully.

And the sad truth is, no. I cannot. So many areas in my life i want to surrender, and i don't know how. I don't know how to give it up to Him. I want to want to know Him.

Christians say qt is important. How do they do it regularly? I don't. I don't know how. I really don't.

God i don't want to love you. I just want to want to love you.

3 Comments:

Blogger tsl said...

maybe u shld do a DTS at YWAM. :)

4:46 PM  
Blogger W said...

haha.. well. Put it this way, many people felt i should but in my walk, i have not felt that God wanted me to go for it.. cheers

9:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

setting aside a fixed time really works.

for me, i set aside my morning, before work n after bathing, to do my qt. and i do it regularly. tho' the quality can be much improved upon... without quality, it's as good as doing no qt at all.

10:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home