Searching for truth in the midst of lies

I am not lost. I just don't know where here is.

Name:
Location: Singapore, Singapore

Interestingly Mundane

Trying to find my way around a fallen world, I am a child of God, neither fully understanding who God is nor what He says, but knowing and trusting that He is God no matter what I feel. A pilgrim on a life journey bashing my way through, A Singaporean who is passionate about things, a desire to live a life worth living.

Saturday, April 19, 2008

You are your worst critic

My friend reminded me that very statement last night.

You are your worse critic. I am thankfully fairly self aware; it simply means i am aware of who i am. The problem is, i have come to see the flaws in myself, the demons within, and i fail to see God's hand in me.

We are all born in the image of God. That means in everyone, there is that inherent goodness. I have always wanted to find that Godness in everyone, that i may say that is the characteristic that God put in that person that He is like. In a way, God is in everyone (but you cannot be God, only be like His son).

I realise also God put me in CJC also for another purpose. Workplace ministry was the word He gave me. The word means that my ministry is at my place of work. To my friends (who are colleagues but i prefer to call them friends) from CJC, i hope that in the ways that i have failed to be a friend to you, you will forgive (and tell me so i learn). In the ways that i can, i will try my best to bless you.

To my other friends, i will do what i can to see the best in thee. Otherwise, keep reminding me when i have failed. (be nice also to remind me when i have done well=p)

Cheers
And to YOU naggy friend with a brain of 60, thanks... I am STILL a civilised human being.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home