Searching for truth in the midst of lies

I am not lost. I just don't know where here is.

Name:
Location: Singapore, Singapore

Interestingly Mundane

Trying to find my way around a fallen world, I am a child of God, neither fully understanding who God is nor what He says, but knowing and trusting that He is God no matter what I feel. A pilgrim on a life journey bashing my way through, A Singaporean who is passionate about things, a desire to live a life worth living.

Friday, April 04, 2008

I am

I am.

There is nothing worse, then friends seeing who you are.

I am transparent. People say i am transparent. I do not try to hide. Wysiwyg. What you see is what you get. There is no other side of me. That is bare for all to see.

I have a horrid temper, and i lose it ever so often. I blow up at people. Only by grace of God do they stand by me. I don't know why.

I am passionate. I give my life for anything i believe to be true. I believe God speaks. I believe God is real. I believes He saves us. I believe there is an absolute truth. I believe to live life without passion is to live no life at all.

I am serious. I take things and i consider them. People think i act too fast. I do not. I process things faster than most because i have been doing that for a long time. I am serious. I consider much about alot, i just do not bother bringing it up.

I am weary. I am not walking right with God, and i need to. I need to draw on Him.

I am lonely. I need a friend who will listen and not chide, hear and not advise. Sit and not speak. Be present.

I am real. I hate people who use God speak unless we are debating theology.

I am afraid. I mess up as a teacher no more or less than others. My students pay for my mistakes. It is not fair, but that is who I am.

You might think me blasphemous to use God's name in this blog. Perhaps you are right. But I am made in the image of God. And some characteristics of God i know i have. Because we each have some characteristic of God.

I am this. I am more. I am nothing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home