Searching for truth in the midst of lies

I am not lost. I just don't know where here is.

Name:
Location: Singapore, Singapore

Interestingly Mundane

Trying to find my way around a fallen world, I am a child of God, neither fully understanding who God is nor what He says, but knowing and trusting that He is God no matter what I feel. A pilgrim on a life journey bashing my way through, A Singaporean who is passionate about things, a desire to live a life worth living.

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Return to innocence

These few days, God's been telling me, come home. Like the prodigal son in the bible, come home. Stay no longer away from your father's embrace. Come home.

I am fighting to come home. Fighting to get my house in order. And I know it is hard, uphill task. To love someone whom we do not see, nor feel. Not to fabricate love, but to utterly give your heart to one. To be fully devoted to Jesus is not easy, but necessary. We fight to love God unconditionally. We need to fight to love Him unconditionally, to guard our time with God. To guard our heart with God.

This is the heart cry of a christian gone off. To come back to innocence.

2 Comments:

Blogger A tYpICaL... said...

:) As always, I say, "Jiayou!"
And remember that you are not striving to go home on your own, God is with you. Don't know if this verse is appropriate, I shared this with my kids today.
"For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast." Eph 2:8-9

1:15 AM  
Blogger tsl said...

sadly, i too share the same cry.

may this friday remind us once again what His death has done for us.

10:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home