Searching for truth in the midst of lies

I am not lost. I just don't know where here is.

Name:
Location: Singapore, Singapore

Interestingly Mundane

Trying to find my way around a fallen world, I am a child of God, neither fully understanding who God is nor what He says, but knowing and trusting that He is God no matter what I feel. A pilgrim on a life journey bashing my way through, A Singaporean who is passionate about things, a desire to live a life worth living.

Friday, January 25, 2008

Oh dear

I come to realise something.

I have become so interested in theology, i forgot people. I forget to love people. I forget to ask people. I forget about people.

Theology without people is religion. Theology without love is legalism. Theology without heart is pharisee.

Christianity is about people, about love, about heart. It is about you, me and everything. It must not be apart from the things that make us human, it must be about the very element that makes us human. The love. The emotions. The failings. The relationships. It is about people, love and the heart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home