Searching for truth in the midst of lies

I am not lost. I just don't know where here is.

Name:
Location: Singapore, Singapore

Interestingly Mundane

Trying to find my way around a fallen world, I am a child of God, neither fully understanding who God is nor what He says, but knowing and trusting that He is God no matter what I feel. A pilgrim on a life journey bashing my way through, A Singaporean who is passionate about things, a desire to live a life worth living.

Monday, December 31, 2007

Sharing

When people share, they are sharing their hearts.

If we try to correct their sharing, we miss the rare chance of entering into people's hearts. Listen instead to the heart beat behind every word that people share, and be less concerned about the theological meaning of the sharing. SO many times we encourage peopel to run hard after God, which is good, but when people are sharing and you hear something wrong, dun be quick to correct and judge, but wait, listen and ask God to show you what the person is really saying. Listen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home