Searching for truth in the midst of lies

I am not lost. I just don't know where here is.

Name:
Location: Singapore, Singapore

Interestingly Mundane

Trying to find my way around a fallen world, I am a child of God, neither fully understanding who God is nor what He says, but knowing and trusting that He is God no matter what I feel. A pilgrim on a life journey bashing my way through, A Singaporean who is passionate about things, a desire to live a life worth living.

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Weary, Yet Ready

I am tired.

Do not get me wrong; I love teaching. I love my students. It is just that I am spiritually weary.

I think I know why. I have not met up with friends for a long time. I dun just mean christian friends, but friends from my own college. My colleagues are exactly that, colleagues, not friends. I think that drains me, because i have always wanted to be someone who is approachable and able to make friends easily.

Yet as i ponder on why I grow weary, I hear God saying this: Then go.

Friendship is grows. It takes time and effort. Sometimes, i just do not bother with the people, and i do not know why i am such a person. I do feel like a person who does not understand what makes a friend, though i may know in my head, my heart is devoid of such understanding.

Father, would you give me a spirit of friendship, that i may know and love my colleagues more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home