Searching for truth in the midst of lies

I am not lost. I just don't know where here is.

Name:
Location: Singapore, Singapore

Interestingly Mundane

Trying to find my way around a fallen world, I am a child of God, neither fully understanding who God is nor what He says, but knowing and trusting that He is God no matter what I feel. A pilgrim on a life journey bashing my way through, A Singaporean who is passionate about things, a desire to live a life worth living.

Thursday, January 10, 2008

School

I enjoyed my class today, but i dunno if it is what i want to do.

I love my students. I love my colleagues, bosses. I really love the environment I am in. I just feel bit down now and i cannot explain it.

Perhaps it is because i have not really spent time with God over the last few days. Perhaps it is something else. A spiritual attack. I don't know. Whatever, I love what i am doing. And i need to press on.

1 Comments:

Blogger tsl said...

press on.

3:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home