Searching for truth in the midst of lies

I am not lost. I just don't know where here is.

Name:
Location: Singapore, Singapore

Interestingly Mundane

Trying to find my way around a fallen world, I am a child of God, neither fully understanding who God is nor what He says, but knowing and trusting that He is God no matter what I feel. A pilgrim on a life journey bashing my way through, A Singaporean who is passionate about things, a desire to live a life worth living.

Friday, February 29, 2008

Blog

It has been a long time.

Teaching at where i am teaching has been a joy. 1. the students are great. 2. My colleagues are great. 3. The management is great=p.

I think while this place is great, i cannot decide if i will apply to ask them to request for me to come back. In truth, i have always been in a mission school and never in a government school. I dunno if there is a difference.

For practicum i think i shall let MOE decide on my own posting. As for permanent posting, i shall see

Anyway, with regards to QT, i must admit, i am distant from God. Really really far. Running away.

Need to go back to Him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home