Searching for truth in the midst of lies

I am not lost. I just don't know where here is.

Name:
Location: Singapore, Singapore

Interestingly Mundane

Trying to find my way around a fallen world, I am a child of God, neither fully understanding who God is nor what He says, but knowing and trusting that He is God no matter what I feel. A pilgrim on a life journey bashing my way through, A Singaporean who is passionate about things, a desire to live a life worth living.

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

The election

I am skipping my economic analysis of law class today.

Before you chide me, i am doing this because i wanna go listen to helen clark speak. Well actuallyi just want to attend a rally. Never been in a political rally before (Singapore ones don't count because PAP knows regardless it will be returned to government) So here it is. The election for the next government is on for the kiwis. And it is just so funny to hear the politicans speak. and scold one another.

will update later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home