Searching for truth in the midst of lies

I am not lost. I just don't know where here is.

Name:
Location: Singapore, Singapore

Interestingly Mundane

Trying to find my way around a fallen world, I am a child of God, neither fully understanding who God is nor what He says, but knowing and trusting that He is God no matter what I feel. A pilgrim on a life journey bashing my way through, A Singaporean who is passionate about things, a desire to live a life worth living.

Monday, September 12, 2005

Weather report

Living in singapore where it is hot or wet, you kind of assume that what you wear on any morning is sufficient till the night, unless you were intending to go into some of NUS lecture theatres where the Air conditioning is set at such cold temperature, one wonders if you were in winter.

Barring that, I have come to learn that even though they claim that spring is here, it can still be cold. Case in point, this morning it was freezing, foggy, wet and basically a bad day to go to class. And i thought i could keep my winter jacket. Bleah. Luckily the sun came up soon enough so weather got back a ok.

SO far it is getitng warmer, but only in the day. Nights and mornings before sun rise is still extremely cold.

Oh well got to run, Industrial Organisation is calling out to me. Then i got to study Econometrics 2 which i detest. SIgh

Economics

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home