Searching for truth in the midst of lies

I am not lost. I just don't know where here is.

Name:
Location: Singapore, Singapore

Interestingly Mundane

Trying to find my way around a fallen world, I am a child of God, neither fully understanding who God is nor what He says, but knowing and trusting that He is God no matter what I feel. A pilgrim on a life journey bashing my way through, A Singaporean who is passionate about things, a desire to live a life worth living.

Friday, July 29, 2005

Pictures



Taken at 7. 7 am that is.



This is at 9 am. The white stuff on the grass is ice. It was iced till 12 noon that day.



My Hostel from outside



My school at 5 pm. Very nice right? Ok part of the school la



This is what its like at 7 pm.



I saw this sign in library. Althoguh, i do not think priests go strike, but the library certainly did.

2 Comments:

Blogger chilipino said...

Hey William... Your hostel looks quite nice, eh? And i do wish it were colder here, just as you wish the opposite there... Anyway, we can't wait for you to come back so that we can finally take a FOC comm shot... God bless.

8:47 AM  
Blogger W said...

yes yes matt. I will be coming back soon, then we meet to do a group photo shoot!! actually, i hope it gets colder. these days a bit warm =p

7:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home