Searching for truth in the midst of lies

I am not lost. I just don't know where here is.

Name:
Location: Singapore, Singapore

Interestingly Mundane

Trying to find my way around a fallen world, I am a child of God, neither fully understanding who God is nor what He says, but knowing and trusting that He is God no matter what I feel. A pilgrim on a life journey bashing my way through, A Singaporean who is passionate about things, a desire to live a life worth living.

Monday, July 25, 2005

Moanday

Yet another day.

Today was the first time I ever experience drastic temperature change. This afternoon, it was really warm. I was perspiring on my walk home from the supermarket. Estimate it was about 14 degrees. Phew. Warm.

Now it is midnight and the temperature is near freezing. I am really cold now. Though the heater is on.

So anyway had a terrible day. I went for ECON 324 Econometrics II. And I nearly died. I have absolutely no idea what the professor was talking about and to make matters worse everyone else seemed to know what he was lecturing about. I seriously doubt I can pass, and that is my target. Forget the A’s. A Pass is good enough.

The tutorial for that module in the afternoon was worse. I stayed back like a whole hour and a half just figuring out how to use the program, STATA for calculating regression analysis and other ‘fascinating’ and ‘useful’ manipulations of information. I never knew that for one set of information there can be like a million and one ways to play around with it, to test it, test to see if it is acceptable, test to see if the test was appropriate, test to see if the test could in fact be tested out, test to see if the test result can be tested even more. So anyway I think I am ok in that area, the file seems to be saved, tmr will work on it.

Then now I spent the entire night just working out one tutorial that seemed so easy but was not. Math!!!! Now I have to start on the last one, on property rights.

Seriously, I now know why people do four or three modules a sem. 5 300 modules are killing me. Help. But I have to, else when I come back to Singapore, I will need to do 7 modules and graduate with 1 extra module. NO NO NO.

So anyway I managed to make, Rice risotto with beef. YEY YEY YEY. It was, to my generous allowance, rather palatable. Not that I would pay for that, but hey, I made it. I will eat it.

For those who know me, the kitchen is an alien place for me. like really alien. The evil light thingy that can heat up the food, the funny round metal shaped item that heats up other things. Ha ha ok.

So my one achievement of the day. Muahahahahahahah.

I am so tired. So tired. But must go on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home