Searching for truth in the midst of lies

I am not lost. I just don't know where here is.

Name:
Location: Singapore, Singapore

Interestingly Mundane

Trying to find my way around a fallen world, I am a child of God, neither fully understanding who God is nor what He says, but knowing and trusting that He is God no matter what I feel. A pilgrim on a life journey bashing my way through, A Singaporean who is passionate about things, a desire to live a life worth living.

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Photos taken

Ok i am just testing this function on Blogger. Here are some photos i took in christchurch.


My flight was called Pacific Class, Air New Zealand NZ82.


This is a cathedral in Christchurch. Quite Fancy.


My room. The neat side.


My table. The not so neat side.


The lounge.



The kitchen.


The disaster. tried to make fried rice. Became Fried egg with rice. Added too much rice. Had pie that night.


Ok that is all for now. Will blog more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home