Searching for truth in the midst of lies

I am not lost. I just don't know where here is.

Name:
Location: Singapore, Singapore

Interestingly Mundane

Trying to find my way around a fallen world, I am a child of God, neither fully understanding who God is nor what He says, but knowing and trusting that He is God no matter what I feel. A pilgrim on a life journey bashing my way through, A Singaporean who is passionate about things, a desire to live a life worth living.

Friday, June 24, 2005

CHAOS

I went out with rachel yesterday. FOr a jaunt to the MAngo Sale.

I think utter chaos is the best way to describe it. Mayhem. I have never seen so many excited women all rushing to try clothes. It was like a huge piles of clothes just hanging over the racks. On the tables. People scrambling for the stuff. Taking and checking. And buying.

Now i know how women can find things. If they can find so much things to buy in a chaotic situation, just think how much they can find in clean conditions.

Sigh. Now if there was a BMW car sale, and the keys were left in piles, that i can understand.

HA okie, just home from fetching my brother. I just learnt that one must always read the map properly. I mis read one small part of the map, and found myself going towards woodlands. I was supposed to be at Chua Cho Kang. Go figure.

I was browsing skeptic sannotated bible/, and it is interesting how they try to discredit the bible. Like putting up the most trival different use of words and proclaim that the bible was wrong. People really have too much time.

ANd that reminds me, i have to pack. SIgh, so little time, so much to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home