Searching for truth in the midst of lies

I am not lost. I just don't know where here is.

Name:
Location: Singapore, Singapore

Interestingly Mundane

Trying to find my way around a fallen world, I am a child of God, neither fully understanding who God is nor what He says, but knowing and trusting that He is God no matter what I feel. A pilgrim on a life journey bashing my way through, A Singaporean who is passionate about things, a desire to live a life worth living.

Saturday, June 18, 2005

Going Solo

Well, that is it. Just sent my deposit for my hostel room. Not too sure which will i get. Hopefully it is a single room. Not that i mind a room mate, but i am pretty sure he will mind me.

Post office makes a lot of money out of me. Speedpost costs a frigging $24.65 to send to NEw zealand. And that is just for one small package. Argh, i wonder how much will sending my clothes back fron NZ cost. Actually, i think i shall pack clothes that are wearable but not very wanted. That way i can just wear and dump the clothes there. =p

My sports shoes are going soleless, no pun intended. The sole is coming off. So i shall just wear it there and not bring it back. Need to buy jeans though and levis does have a sale. And i only have three pairs of jeans.. Time for a new pair.

oh well, see you. To the land where the one ring rules it all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home