Searching for truth in the midst of lies

I am not lost. I just don't know where here is.

Name:
Location: Singapore, Singapore

Interestingly Mundane

Trying to find my way around a fallen world, I am a child of God, neither fully understanding who God is nor what He says, but knowing and trusting that He is God no matter what I feel. A pilgrim on a life journey bashing my way through, A Singaporean who is passionate about things, a desire to live a life worth living.

Friday, June 10, 2005

A Stationary Race

Have you ever felt like you are running hard and long, but when you take bearings, you do not seem to have moved at all?


Right now, that is the exact emotion I am feeling. Doing a lot yet not moving at all. I am trying to balance so much and it is taxing. I have no idea how to settle my banking issues. I need to check about accomodation and it does not help that NZ is on a five day work week with a time that is four hours ahead. Worse, i need to confirm my flight by Tuesday and i still don't know when can i check in. I have yet to pack, so i do not know how much stuff i actually have and what i need to buy.

I do not think i am pulling my weight for FOC. I seem to have neglected that area of responsibility. I want to but cannot seem to balance my committments with time.

Thursday is Rachel's Alumni Band. While I am ok with going, i do wish that the school had given her more time instead of telling them that alumni need to sell at least two tickets. Two weeks is not a lot of time especially given that their practises have gone on for about six weeks now.

JYC is selling food on sunday and i still do not know what we are selling. Need to call them. And remind the members that JYC is on at 8. Hmm good point.

So much to do, so little time to perform. IF only each day had twenty five hours. But if wishes were riches. At any rate, a theory i once heard is that work will expend to fill the space and time given to it. I agree with that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home