Searching for truth in the midst of lies

I am not lost. I just don't know where here is.

Name:
Location: Singapore, Singapore

Interestingly Mundane

Trying to find my way around a fallen world, I am a child of God, neither fully understanding who God is nor what He says, but knowing and trusting that He is God no matter what I feel. A pilgrim on a life journey bashing my way through, A Singaporean who is passionate about things, a desire to live a life worth living.

Thursday, June 30, 2005

Houston, we are prepared for takeoff

I think we are all set. Just having to tie up some loose ends in NUS right now, that is get my study plan confirmed and approved by the professor who unfortunately is not around at the moment. This is sickening. And i am well, not getting nervous, but certainly not very relaxed.

It is like taking an exam. A part of us feel ready, another half screams one more day! JUst give me one more day. I need to get ready. At the front of your mind, you are believing that you are ready. At the back, there is a nagging sensation that you are not fully prepared.

A part of me is excited about going, anotehr part is wondering whether the very first step on this journey was the right one. THere is no real gauge to claim if it was the right thing to do or not. The only way out now is to take the journey and travel.

Hence, let this journey be a time of rediscovery. Of who i am. Of where i am going. Of who God is. Where i can really go and worship in a church, a break from some responsibilities that i have been taking up. Really a time of rest. Of going deeper with the discipline that i have chosen, the dismal science of Economics.

Am i ready? Nope. But you can be good enough and go for it, or be perfect too late. So, I am as ready as can be. All my bags are packed (Figuratively speaking, there are still some minor details to be ironed out). THe ride is set. THe turbines are spinning (Again figuratively since i am taking a flight on sat). The visas are set (actually printed since setting suggest a mould).

Ladies and gents, until the fat lady sings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home