Searching for truth in the midst of lies

I am not lost. I just don't know where here is.

Name:
Location: Singapore, Singapore

Interestingly Mundane

Trying to find my way around a fallen world, I am a child of God, neither fully understanding who God is nor what He says, but knowing and trusting that He is God no matter what I feel. A pilgrim on a life journey bashing my way through, A Singaporean who is passionate about things, a desire to live a life worth living.

Saturday, July 02, 2005

It is finally here

The day is here.

right now, i am feeling very mixed. I do not claim to fully ready, but hey, fortune favours the bold.

Guess everyone who goes on exchange has the same feeling. All mixed up. At the same time, if we really consider the fact that exchange studnets have been coming over and going over, there really should be little to be be uncertain about. Not that we were pilgrims. But anyhow.

Every journey is different, every road is unique. While paths cross, each must still walk the way.

Okie pokes, we are set. I think. Left my carry on bag, this huge backpack my brother lent me. Think i will put one jacket, one sweater, books, stuff like that. I am travelling light, compared to brother byron who brought, what 40+ kg over to NZ. My check in is a mere 25kg (and i was worried my bag would be overweight). Oh well, that why all boys should varry a good supply of 1. White t-shirts and 2. Black t-shirts. Then just wear, blak week, white week. Black week, white week.

Oh well, meeting Nat, old friend from SA primary. May blog about it another time.

See ya

4 Comments:

Blogger Ivan said...

Aw... take care bro...

Eat well. Don't spend too much, don't get too cozy with the sheep.

2:04 AM  
Blogger jA3L said...

Yo yo...

hehz... meh meh...

send some pix back ok?? i think i'm not really a LOTR junkie but really did enjoy that show. It was really inspiring...

anyway... how's the sheep??

trust the Shepherd of our Souls =)

10:01 PM  
Blogger W said...

Hey guys... till now, i have only seen sheep twice. Once when i was landing in acukland (the lands around Auckalnd are grazing land) and the next time as my lunch. =p. quite nice actually.

Oh and there aare 4 million people here, and about 40 million sheep. oh boy. baaaaaaaaad boooooooy

9:29 AM  
Blogger W said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home