Searching for truth in the midst of lies

I am not lost. I just don't know where here is.

Name:
Location: Singapore, Singapore

Interestingly Mundane

Trying to find my way around a fallen world, I am a child of God, neither fully understanding who God is nor what He says, but knowing and trusting that He is God no matter what I feel. A pilgrim on a life journey bashing my way through, A Singaporean who is passionate about things, a desire to live a life worth living.

Thursday, July 14, 2005

Hey

Ok guys. Now in room. It is cold today, but not too cold, according to the weather report, it will be warmer now. However, warmer is relative. It is cold enough that the chocolate I own is hard even in the heated room. No need fridge. Brrr… Fridge is not as cold as this.

Anyway yeah, I think this is one very educational trip. Learning to cook is the hardest thing. So far, I have succeeded in doing spaghetti. And I must say it was ok. Of course, it is possible to be better. Then I tried fried rice last night. But I used too much egg. Became fried egg with rice. Bleah. Din eat that. I ended up with pie.

Tonight I tried rice. And I fried meat. And egg. And I was debating between having one more plate to wash. I decided to dump everything, rice, meat and egg together and eat.

Actually turn out to be not bad. Not too good. But hey, edible. Trying to do fried rice tmr. Or wait till my friend teaches me. I don’t know. Wish Rachel was here. That way I can eat good food. The only good food I have eaten so far is my pie, sandwiches and salad I buy from the shops. Nothing I cook is really good. Except spaghetti, that is not bad.

Oh well, got to go. Lots of work. See ya.

2 Comments:

Blogger kLeM said...

dude, try making sandwiches man. when i was in NZ, somehow the sandwiches totally rock. add beetroot, lettuce, tomatoes, tuna, ham...plus u must absolutely try cooking lamb chops...go find a recipe or smth online. lamb is so cheap there!

and yes, rachel is being appreciated by ALL of her flatmates for being able to cook. LOL. save them a lot of money, time and heartache...tsk tsk

ok, shan't rub it in. i wish i was in NZ now...

2:00 AM  
Blogger W said...

bro, lamb is cheap. but i cannot cook.

12:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home