Searching for truth in the midst of lies

I am not lost. I just don't know where here is.

Name:
Location: Singapore, Singapore

Interestingly Mundane

Trying to find my way around a fallen world, I am a child of God, neither fully understanding who God is nor what He says, but knowing and trusting that He is God no matter what I feel. A pilgrim on a life journey bashing my way through, A Singaporean who is passionate about things, a desire to live a life worth living.

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Come all ye faithful

I attended service last Sunday at the Christchurch Cathedral. Was so different, so somber, so ritualistic.

The songs we sang were well and truly hymns. So serious. I think if we tried playing one way most of the congregation will be on their way very fast. Service was prompt and people tended to keep to times, which is well, commendable. I think it is a good habit to get into, keeping time.

Anyway then after that, I went for the tour of the cathedral. Apparently Christchurch is the oldest city in New Zealand. That is, it is the first place in which a cathedral was built. Basically, the definition of a city was simply one in which a cathedral was built. So the cathedral here was the first to be built, and thus CHC was the earliest city to be founded. To be more technical is to wade through constitutions and history, of which unless there are marginal benefits that outweigh marginal costs, spending time there would not be a Pareto efficient outcome.

So anyway to more jovial stuff. I watched white chicks today, u should too!! So funny!!! Ha ha.

Now time to study. Sigh. Econometrics. Argh. Ok will update more, once I can update my pictures. Muahahahah. Visited a beautiful shop yesterday, but I need some more research before I can post.
Okie here it is

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home