Searching for truth in the midst of lies

I am not lost. I just don't know where here is.

Name:
Location: Singapore, Singapore

Interestingly Mundane

Trying to find my way around a fallen world, I am a child of God, neither fully understanding who God is nor what He says, but knowing and trusting that He is God no matter what I feel. A pilgrim on a life journey bashing my way through, A Singaporean who is passionate about things, a desire to live a life worth living.

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

9+5=14

I made an error.

I took five economics module this semester.

The problem is i have taken nine economics todate.

The huge issue is i am allowed to take only 14 economics module.

That means i need to do six modules next semester because i planned my modules wrongly.

To make matters worse, i cannot do transport nor health nor public economics. And to rub salt, i need the level 3 modules in order to do the level 4 modules.

SO in essence, i have to take six modules next semester. In honours year, beg my HOD to allow me to take the level 4 modules of which i have no background in whilst everyone else has the background to do.

Sigh. 9+5=14. How could i forget?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home