Searching for truth in the midst of lies

I am not lost. I just don't know where here is.

Name:
Location: Singapore, Singapore

Interestingly Mundane

Trying to find my way around a fallen world, I am a child of God, neither fully understanding who God is nor what He says, but knowing and trusting that He is God no matter what I feel. A pilgrim on a life journey bashing my way through, A Singaporean who is passionate about things, a desire to live a life worth living.

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Trust

I was recalling this phrase, Trust in God. And I know God is calling us to trust Him all our days, for He can be trusted.

But over the week, I watched a video called Dust. And it blew me away. Because it was exactly what I felt for the longest time, but could not put into words.

Did you know God trusts us?

The God almighty, the amazing God above, the creator of heaven of earth, the Matchless God, trusts us. He trusts us to do the right thing. That is the foundation of free will.

Free will is the ultimate declaration of God's love for us. He trusts us do the right thing. He gave instructions, commands, and even died for us, but in that time, God honours our choices. He cajoles, persuades, cries out to us, yet he still honours our choices. Because He trusts us.

Adam was the only man, yet God trusted that Adam would obey Him and gave him the garden to tend. Abraham had the task of giving birth to a nation. Issac and Jacob were part of that history. Joseph was trusted to be the head of egypt. God trusted each man to fulfill his destiny.

Yes God helps, Yes God loves and He guides. But did you know He trusts? When God says Follow me, did you know He is actually saying, I believe you can do what i do. I believe you can do it. I believe in YOU.

God believes and trusts you.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home