Searching for truth in the midst of lies

I am not lost. I just don't know where here is.

Name:
Location: Singapore, Singapore

Interestingly Mundane

Trying to find my way around a fallen world, I am a child of God, neither fully understanding who God is nor what He says, but knowing and trusting that He is God no matter what I feel. A pilgrim on a life journey bashing my way through, A Singaporean who is passionate about things, a desire to live a life worth living.

Thursday, October 13, 2005

On ward we walk

It has been a long time since I blogged.

Well, today signifies the end of the semester. And tomorrow is get drunk day. Libraries are closed for security reasons, i.e. drunks roaming the school at 3 p.m. For tomorrow, alcohol is permitted all around campus, and not just in the rooms. But in the parks and the walk ways. So loads of people will be getting drunk, screaming, and well, a few more streakers I think.

Today also signifies the start of the end. The end of the journey from Singapore to New Zealand. The end of the journey of learning to be independent. The end of the journey of leaving your home to go to a different land. The end of a journey to learn that alcohol need not be so expensive, cars can be cheap and sheep is not all the New Zealand has. It has loads of cows too.

A part of me is empty. Empty because I know that I have no more opportunities to enter another class to attend a lesson on Monetary economics, nor see the different mechanism that we have to manipulate the data that we get.

It has been an educational and fantastic time. I enjoyed myself in class, the highlights being Monetary economics and game theory. The rest of the classes were good, but not as memorable as those. I really think that Singapore Teachers should learn from the lecturers here, who can use real life events to teach us the practicalities of economics.

Well, now it is time to study. To buckle down and being work on the exams coming up on the third to the tenth of November. Then it is onward to see the other parts of NZ that I have not seen.

But first, I have a trip on Monday!!! It is to tekapo. I am not excited by that primarily, but by the Mazda 3 that I am going ot drive!! Because this is the first time that I get to drive a NEW CAR!!! Muahahahahahahahaha.

Ok sorry, I really need a break. It has been assignment after assignment after essay this semester. Been a tough time. Fun, but tough.

Will see you soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home