Searching for truth in the midst of lies

I am not lost. I just don't know where here is.

Name:
Location: Singapore, Singapore

Interestingly Mundane

Trying to find my way around a fallen world, I am a child of God, neither fully understanding who God is nor what He says, but knowing and trusting that He is God no matter what I feel. A pilgrim on a life journey bashing my way through, A Singaporean who is passionate about things, a desire to live a life worth living.

Sunday, February 12, 2006

bored

I took this test from rachel's blog. DUn believe everything it says

Ten Top Trivia Tips about William seah!

  1. The most dangerous form of william seah is the bicycle.
  2. The pharoahs of ancient Egypt wore garments made with thin threads of beaten william seah!
  3. Michelangelo finished his great statue of william seah in 1504, after eighteen months work.
  4. William seahicide is the killing of william seah.
  5. The only Englishman to become william seah was Nicholas Breakspear, who was william seah from 1154 to 1159!
  6. You burn more calories sleeping than you do watching william seah.
  7. If you chew gum while peeling william seah then it will stop you from crying.
  8. William seah can squeeze his entire body through a hole the size of his beak!
  9. William seah has often been found swimming miles from shore in the Indian Ocean.
  10. When provoked, william seah will swivel the tip of his abdomen and shoot a jet of boiling chemicals at his attacker!
I am interested in - do tell me about

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home