Searching for truth in the midst of lies

I am not lost. I just don't know where here is.

Name:
Location: Singapore, Singapore

Interestingly Mundane

Trying to find my way around a fallen world, I am a child of God, neither fully understanding who God is nor what He says, but knowing and trusting that He is God no matter what I feel. A pilgrim on a life journey bashing my way through, A Singaporean who is passionate about things, a desire to live a life worth living.

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

World 3rd largest Car manufacturer

Today's post is brought to you by, the worlds 3rd largest automobile manufacturer, Toyota.

I drove Evan's Mom's toyota corolla Altis today. And well, i have to say this for the car.

It is a car. I have decided, after driving two corollas, one vios and even the 1.8 corolla altis;s toyota is a car. Nothing more, nothing less. It is reliable. it is efficient. It does have some power worth mentioning about. It is easy to manage, pretty obedient too. But it is a car that is so common on the roads, i have seen at least three other altis parked beside me. Today.

I mean come on, i want a car that is a bit different. A bit more active and more sporty. Don't get me wrong, toyotas are fine if you want to go from point A to point B. If you want to get there efficiently and on time, get a toyota. But a toyota does not let you drive. It makes you want to just sit back and let the engine move you> It does not engage you. it is heart breakingly common.

Forgetful people like me would without a doubt go to the wrong car time and time again, esp as Corolla altis are so common. Even the vios is bad enough.

I have seen many toyota families. That is a vios, an altis and a camry. In a row. A happy toyota family. To complete, look for a rav 4 or a estima and there you have it.

Toyotas. They drive singaporeans.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home