Searching for truth in the midst of lies

I am not lost. I just don't know where here is.

Name:
Location: Singapore, Singapore

Interestingly Mundane

Trying to find my way around a fallen world, I am a child of God, neither fully understanding who God is nor what He says, but knowing and trusting that He is God no matter what I feel. A pilgrim on a life journey bashing my way through, A Singaporean who is passionate about things, a desire to live a life worth living.

Saturday, October 29, 2005

Study study

I am now looking at this huge text books that screams out intorductory Econometrics. A part of me is happy that i do not need to do well, just well enough to pass and i am free of econometrics. A part of me is however, dreading the exams in two weeks. Sigh.

Anyway i am packing up my room, my place where i slept, kept my stuff, went online and stuff for the last 3 months, coming to 4. IT has been a home, a great quiet place. And truly enjoy time here. It is not perfect, nothing is, but it beats living on the streets.

Went shopping today. ha ha my friend was kind enough to take me out, dorve about looking for gifts for people. But it was a good morning. Bought almost everything i need.

In two weeks, i will have finished my exams. In two weeks, my SEP comes to an end. In two weeks, i will no longer be a student of the University of Canterbury. In two weeks, i will not be an occupant in University Hall.

Time here is great. Really gonna miss New Zealand. Was it good to come? Definately.

Before i leave, a tour of NZ is in place. ha ha. will get to see so much of the country, though i have seen a substential amount of it, and not like singapore where everywhere is no more then 2 hours away, sights are spread all around this great country.

Ok then, econometrics. Making sense of statistics.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home