Searching for truth in the midst of lies

I am not lost. I just don't know where here is.

Name:
Location: Singapore, Singapore

Interestingly Mundane

Trying to find my way around a fallen world, I am a child of God, neither fully understanding who God is nor what He says, but knowing and trusting that He is God no matter what I feel. A pilgrim on a life journey bashing my way through, A Singaporean who is passionate about things, a desire to live a life worth living.

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Returning to proceed

Back. BAck from a quick trip to Tekapo.

FIrst, let me just take you through the wonders of a Subaru. Why? BEcause that was the car i drove.

I rented a MAzda 3 from Eurocar rentals at a steep price of 73 a day. Unfortunately they did not have a Mazda. SO they offered me a new volvo s40. Sadly, it's fuel gauge was down. So they offered me the subaru legacy.

car on the top of mount St John, where University of Canterbury has an observatory


So anyway nice car!!!

Well the trip was fantastic. I went on hikes, got to see a magnificant view of lake tekapo,

Lake Tekapo. A glacier lake



where a famous church in New Zealand, the church of the good shepherd sat comfortably beside the lake.

Church of the Good Shepherd on the shores of Lake Tekapo



Inside the church



Beautiful view. People from all around the world came to this place to get married.

Anyway i learnt a lot of things from this trip. Like, well, one hour hikes are doeable. Like when we drive, look to ensure that we do not make the wrong turn or end up in the wrong place.



I put up the picture of this road for good measure. It was where i did 100. 100 mph. My passengers were less then happy about it. But hey, the legacy takes corner very very well, and it does go very fast. But it does not overtake very well.

Oh, and we were blessed by god. First, no rain. Secondly, we managed to get a house to stay in at a dirt cheap price (we were lost and needed lodging) of 40 for three people in a huge house. Thirdly, we got cheap cookies from cookie world. Nice cookies too!!!

Well that is it people. I have many more pictures, but as it is scenery, you might not be too keen on seeing all of it. But let me tell you this, NZ is a beautiful country.

Back to studying about contracts, property and the like. Economic analysis of law...

1 Comments:

Blogger Ivan said...

That looks like a nice road to test the Subaru's maximum speed limit. =)

10:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home