Searching for truth in the midst of lies

I am not lost. I just don't know where here is.

Name:
Location: Singapore, Singapore

Interestingly Mundane

Trying to find my way around a fallen world, I am a child of God, neither fully understanding who God is nor what He says, but knowing and trusting that He is God no matter what I feel. A pilgrim on a life journey bashing my way through, A Singaporean who is passionate about things, a desire to live a life worth living.

Sunday, October 30, 2005

Bored

I am bored... I am just so bored. And tired. Of all my modules. The exams are so hard. Sometimes i wonder what the hell am i doing. Seriously, why am i doing this? Afterall, everybody out there seems to know more about economics then economists.

People who know nothing about economics, except what they think is right, go on and on about how things should be. But in reality, that will not happen. Cos economies do not work the way they think it does.

I just wanna go home. I am tired. I am worn out. I need out. I know the ideas behind the economics, the mechanism. i just do not know how to get it to work.

Help me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home