Searching for truth in the midst of lies

I am not lost. I just don't know where here is.

Name:
Location: Singapore, Singapore

Interestingly Mundane

Trying to find my way around a fallen world, I am a child of God, neither fully understanding who God is nor what He says, but knowing and trusting that He is God no matter what I feel. A pilgrim on a life journey bashing my way through, A Singaporean who is passionate about things, a desire to live a life worth living.

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Sad

Massa is on pole =(. Why... I want Hamilton to win.

But what i really want (and this is really bad) is for one of the cars (Not the top few) to come to an abrupt stop becaure they meet the water barrier. Preferably the barrier which i can see.

It will be nice if some red coloured car had a gearbox issue or engine failure. And it will be nice if a silver car moved really really fast.

See you at F1. Be there, and be deaf.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home